Monday, August 18, 2014

Heavy heart

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post from Martin as I get ready to fly back to Whangarei to support my sister Lorna Grose and her family after the unexpected and tragic death of her husband Gary early this morning.

Gary

That pic is Gary and his daughter Tracy at her wedding.

Gary has been in a wheelchair for many years after an accident involving a truck, a concrete slab and Gary. He had been in hospital for some adjustments and unfortunately had a bad turn and did not survive.

My heart goes out to my sister Lorna as this will be a very difficult time for her, even though the wider family is rallying around to support them all.

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to Lorna, Tony, David and Tracy at this time.

I will be offline for a week or so as I head up to support them at this sad time.

Please travel safely everyone.

Uncle Fredrock.

No comments:

Post a Comment